Friday, October 29, 2010

Life after 18th.

Yes,Its 6.50am in the morning and my eyes are widely open.Am in the mood for blogging while listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLKnIF3QlyM , and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlW5c4tInvY (this one quite appealing ;D) and other songs as well,HOHOH!

Its hard leaving the people who are quite close especially your family and friends.But i dont really care bout it actually ;) Exploring new stuffs is not bad at all rather than rotting at home or anywhere around Selangor nor Subang Jaya for such,Sunway College,Taylors or other than that, you name it. Hahah (no offence ayy)

26th of June,the first day I arrived in Uitm.As usual,Problems has always been apart of my life.The registration for students locality started at 9am till 4pm.However,
My parents and I came at almost 1pm(mengada2 sgt nak duduk lama2 kt hotel).and There YOU GO ! all the colleges were loaded with Part1 students.I asked one of the supervisor if there's another 1 room left for me.Sadly,the only places left was outside Uitm which is at the Mutiara. -__________-


Imagine how far the Mutiara College is from Uitm -______-"

Fortunately!on that evening..the rest of the part1 students at mutiara and I were told that there were still an empty spaces for each of us in College Kristal ! WOOH! It was tremendously an amazing moment of my life :D the place there at Mutiara frazzled here and there.It was an eyesore sight indeed.I barely able to stay there much longer.The inner side of me shrieked so hard to get out of the place as soon as possible.

Later on,I left some of my stuffs at the park near the tennis court which is inside Uitm,I was searching for them the whole day like a mad man -.- and finally..reached my new room in Kristal. *exhaled as a sign of relief* ,

No comments:

Post a Comment