Friday, October 29, 2010

Choices I've made.

Its been long since i last blogged.Almost forget that I actually have one.As you all know,Life is all about moving on to the next level,Leaving footprints behind while keeping the rest in our memory.Well that's how i describe it. (:


As you've reached 18th..Like it or not,things around you will drastically change.Ive experienced it and so as my batch.Im quite sure they all did.Even if some of them says no,deep in their heart..i know,that they're just pretending.

It all started after a few months of break after Spm.Most of my classmates started registering college earlier,but mine was on 26th June I think.It was a University actually.To be exact,Uitm (University Of Teknologi Mara) Im sure you all are familiar of it.Before that,we were so busy registering ourselves at the UPU's website,seeking for the right choice of course and which U to study at.With my not so-good-results,I prefer studying Architectural for further.However,My 2nd choice was Civil Engineering..as it is somehow related to Architectural as well.

The next thing I know,after checking my results on the website,I got my 2nd choice instead of the 1st one.I have no idea why but everything happens for a reason right ?
ohh yeaa,and the best part is..they put me here,In PENANG .But not exactly in Pulau..but at the mainland instead,which is in the Bukit Mertajam P.Pinang.Anguish conquered me as I sitting alone infront of the laptop presaging my future.I was crestfallen on what to do.Should I go there ? or should I just...uhh i have nothing else in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment