Monday, April 12, 2010

22nd March 2010, Al-fatihah~

-------------------------


Dear Ikhwanul Ashraf,may you rest in peace my friend ;)
Eventhough I just get to know you last year,It feels like I've known you forever..Hope you're doing well now..We're supposed to watch football together the night before you left..But God's will,we didnt even meet up that night,Well,A human life is a story told by God,We just have to face it =) ..Thanks for wishing me 'happy birthday' as well ! Really appreciate it.Allah sayangkan kau,thats why kau pergi lagi awal dari kitorang ;)See you on the other side my friend,You're always in my prayer.Al-fatihah~ For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity.


Its a shocking news to know that you died in such a tragic way..Semoga rohmu dicucuri rahmat.



This is what happened to his car,MasyaAllah.


And the next day,I went to the place where the accident happened. :(














-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This's our last convo,I miss you..Ikhwa



This song is dedicated to you..Madihah told me that you have a one heck of a great voice,but I couldnt have the chance to hear it.


Al-fatihah kepada arwah Ikhwanul Ashraf,always in memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment